DENALI 2 JACKET - PORCELAIN GREEN
Bare 1 igjen. Bestill snart.
(gjelder kun i Norge og ikke salgsvarer)
An absolute The North Face® classic, the Denali was developed for climbers back in '89, so why change a good thing? It's got the same design and functionality - it dries quickly, wicks away sweat and is warm - but it's now made from recycled polyester fleece. The shoulders, chest and hood overlay is water resistant and tough enough to stand up to repeated wear with a backpack.
- Soft, 100% recycled polyester fleece fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementary garments from The North Face®
- Reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms for abrasion resistance
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for added mobility
- Hem cinch-cord
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Covered, secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Fabric - Solid: 100% Recycled Polyester / Knit / Sherpa / 255g/M²
- Fabric - Digi Topo Print: 100% Polyester / Knit / 255g/M²
- Fabric - Overlay: 100% Nylon / Woven / Faille / 118g/M² / PFC-FREE DWR Finish
- Color: PORCELAIN GREEN